Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am officially fired for missing some adorable moments on camera this last month!! We took Madalyn to the annual arts festival downtown, then a few weekends later we met Madalyn's "boyfriend" and his parents at the annual Spring festival...BOTH times, I missed taking pictures! I could kick myself! We did get a funny video of Madalyn while grabbing a bite to eat at the arts festival...does that count?!? I'll post that below...

Meanwhile, here are a few moments I did capture from April...

Happy as a lark one minute...



World falling apart the next...



Trying on "Aunty's" glasses (my sister=Aunty)






This is the same outfit Madalyn wore on our plane ride home last October...her britches (9 mos) were falling off then, and they're still falling off!!









Madalyn got to meet baby Cameron! Our dear friends, Tracey and Kevin, were in town visiting with the newest member of their clan. He's BEAUTIFUL!!!!






Here's the video while we were eating at the arts festival...she's very opinionated on what she likes to eat!