















What a wonderful way to start the month of December...new pics of our sweet daughter! And, Madalyn's already up to 7.2 lbs! She went to the doctor on November 13th and everything's moving along nicely. Doesn't she look cute in her pink outfit with her legs crossed?! It reminds us of our other child, Duke, who crosses his legs all the time! I was prepared for her to look a lot different, but she still looks like a newborn; I guess because at this weight, she still could be! Enjoy!!


5 comments:
She's beautiful! I love her little lips! She looks like she is constantly trying to get her fist in her mouth like Brooklyn!
She is precious!! Karoline still weighed more at birth than Madeline is now.
She is so cute! I know you must be dying to hold her! All in God's time. He is so good. You will be great parents. Hugs from Nashville!!
Hi Greg and Kristin! This is Jennifer (Guess) Rigoulot from the SCS days. I know we didn't know each other too well, but I found Greg's MySpace today and saw your news about sweet Madalyn. Congratulations! She is beautiful and I wish all 3 of you the best of luck! It would be great to hear from you!
What an adorable baby Madalyn is! She is still so tiny! So exciting for you to get the new photos! Hope the preparations at home are continuing to go well. We love you both!
amber and jeremy
Post a Comment